DYME Brands, a vertically-integrated, multi-state cannabis platform, has an opening for an Associate Brand Manager (ABM). This person will be instrumental in executing and expanding our brand portfolio strategy.
We are looking for an Associate Brand Manager to participate in designing and implementing effective brand marketing strategies to build and deepen our portfolio of house brands.
The ABM will collaborate cross functionally to conduct market and competitive analyses, build and implement integrated consumer campaigns, and develop profitable positioning for our house brands.
- Planning and Management
- Project manage key brand initiatives including product launches, campaigns/ promotions, and packaging updates
- Create and execute multitouch point, integrated marketing campaigns that deepen consumer awareness, engagement, and brand affinity
- Identify each brand’s unique approach and the consumer benefits it delivers in order to define and inform the brand expansion and innovation strategy
- Conduct research to identify market trends, consumer groups, and evolving preferences to make strategic recommendations for growth
- Develop a deep understanding of the demographics, psychographics, and behavioral drivers of each brand’s consumers
- Review packaging, marketing materials, positioning, product assortment and suggest improvements that drive growth
- Consumer Communication and Brand Awareness
- Identify and execute optimal engagement strategies and campaign structure to reach consumers when and where they are most receptive
- Manage online and offline communication programs including social media, influencer marketing consumer events, digital marketing, etc.
- Enforce brand compliance across all touchpoints
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years’ experience in consumer marketing
- Ability to collaborate cross functionally
- Planning, organizational and project management skills
- Ability to engage with a range of stakeholders, internal and external
- Ability to pivot often in a fast-paced, changing environment
- A self-starter
- Team-builder with strong communications skills and problem-solving abilities
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Cannabis knowledge is a plus
DYME offers Medical, Dental, Vision insurance as well as a 401(K) program and discretionary time off.
Please apply by emailing a cover letter and resume to email@example.com