Executive Assistant required to support the CFO and on occasion other company executives.
Located in Toronto, ON, Canada
- Post-secondary education required
- 5+ years of experience closely supporting C-level executives
- Technologically adept with advanced MS Office Suite skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
Primary responsibilities will include complex calendar management, making travel arrangements, handling a range of communications, conducting research, personal assistance, and various other Executive Administrative duties. The Executive Assistant will be representing the executive in communication and correspondence with a variety of stakeholders so must be consistently professional with top-notch interpersonal skills.
The ideal candidate has at least 5 years of experience in an active and complex executive support role. This position will require independent work while managing multiple projects with tight deadlines, as such excellent time management and organizational skills are necessary. The successful candidate will possess a strong attention to detail, high energy and flexibility and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven organization. Flexibility to work outside standard office hours will be required at times
The Executive Assistant will need to work well in a team environment, be able to represent the company with professional courtesy and acumen, and deliver flawless work output. The duties and administrative functions will require confidentiality, initiative, sound decision-making, independent judgment and the wherewithal to escalate issues to higher levels.
Must be able to maintain confidential information and have exceptional interpersonal skills and attention to detail. Advanced Microsoft Office skills, including Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Publisher and Word is required.
- Self-starter, ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment with colleagues across North America
- Technologically skilled in MS Office
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills with the ability to produce high quality communications to individuals at all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of the team to ensure that the needs are always met
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Maintain confidentiality of information
- Complete other administrative / general tasks as assigned
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Range: C$55,000 to C$65,000 /year
Please apply by emailing a cover letter and resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org