DionyMed Brands, a vertically-integrated, multi-state cannabis platform, has an opening for an energetic, experienced Sr. D2C Marketing Manager within our Marketing group. We are a fast-growing, innovative brands company with an industry-changing direct-to-consumer delivery platform designed to drive massive consumer demand. We’re looking for a Sr. Manager to join the team that is responsible for driving customer acquisition and retention strategies for our cannabis delivery service, scaling the platform state-wide and nationally.
The successful Sr. D2C Marketing Manager will
- Work closely with our VP Direct to Consumer Marketing and team to set strategy, create plans, execute, analyze and optimize all direct to consumer delivery programs
- Drive customer acquisition, retention and lifetime value in multiple markets
- Define and benchmark success KPIs as well as reporting requirements based on overall marketing goals and objectives.
- Define/refine segmentation and test and learn strategies both within and across multiple digital engagement channels
- Manage agencies creating break-through marketing campaigns; manage cross-functional internal teams to optimize customer experience
- Curate and optimize product portfolios
- Work closely with Analytics and Data platform teams to define data tracking requirements, develop revenue forecasts, identify and minimize CAC
- Work among high-performance engineers, designers and marketers in a fast-paced, rapidly growing organization
Our Ideal Candidate is:
- Comfortable with data: You get the data you need and can turn it into an insightful story. You know how to leverage data to make decisions and drive growth
- A lead generation expert: You can devise highly effective programs to generate qualified leads for your product. You’re extremely creative and can rapidly execute on your ideas
- Creative: understanding the customer’s journey, what they want, and how to get it to them in a unique, ownable, relevant way
- A leader: proven ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Flexible: you’re an energetic multitasker who is comfortable switching from strategy to tactics on a daily basis, with pivoting frequently, and working within a start-up environment
- Has a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- Must be available to work in our office in Oakland, CA
DionyMed offers Medical, Dental, Vision insurance as well as a 401(K) program and discretionary time off.
Please apply by emailing a cover letter and resume directly to michelle.sitton@dionymed.