DionyMed Brands, a vertically-integrated, multi-state cannabis platform, has an opening for a Cannabis Manufacturing Manager within our Manufacturing group. The primary responsibility of a cannabis manufacturing manager is to ensure the efficient production of quality cannabis products across production facilities and contract manufacturers. They will plan, schedule, and manage manufacturing production ensuring optimized inventory levels. This manager will ensure that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhered to within approved budgets. Travel will be required. Knowledge and experience with sourcing materials from domestic and international sources is a plus. Knowledge of the cannabis industry, supply chain management, and manufacturing processes is required.
Responsibilities of the job include:
- Ensure entire safety of all manufacturing processes and manufactured products.
- Supervise and execute a production plan determined by management.
- Improve supply chains, minimize costs, and ensure quality across all manufactured products.
- Manage the supply chain to ensure stable stream of inventory.
- Conduct routine audits of products, equipment, and schedules.
- Design, prepare, record, and test and manufacturing methods to ensure high quality and efficiency.
- Planning and organizing production schedules
- Assessing project and resource requirements
- Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met
- Determining quality control standards
- Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials
- Liaising with buyers, marketing, and sales staff
The manufacturing manager will have a degree in business, industrial engineering, engineering, or in a related field. This manager will have effective interpersonal skills, organizational awareness, and attention to detail. The manager will have experience in the cannabis industry, have a working knowledge of cannabis products, and good knowledge of federal and state regulations.
Please apply by emailing a cover letter and resume directly to michelle.sitton@dionymed.